Commitment to Quality
See below for our certificates. You can click on the thumbnails to download a PDF.
Responsible Care® Initiative
CHEMRES is committed to protecting people and the environment. We first initiated our focus on sustainability in 2016, when we had our Corporate Social Responsibility practices assessed by ECOVADIS. We also joined Operation Clean Sweep in 2019. We have made significant improvements on EHS&S and are proud to be a member of the American Chemical Council. We have committed to the Responsible Care® Guidelines and Codes and received our ISO14001:2015 and Responsible Care® RC14001:2015 certification in 2021. The guiding principles we follow are:
- To lead our companies in ethical ways that increasingly benefit society, the economy, and the environment.
- To design and develop products that can be manufactured, transported, used, and disposed of or recycled safely.
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors, and contractors to foster the safe and secure use, transport and disposal of chemicals and provide hazard and risk information that can be accessed and applied in their operations and products.
- To design and operate our facilities in a safe, secure, and environmentally sound manner.
- To instill a culture throughout all levels of our organizations to continually identify, reduce and manage process safety risks.
- To promote pollution prevention, minimization of waste and conservation of energy and other critical resources at every stage of the life cycle of our products.
- To cooperate with governments at all levels and organizations in the development of effective and efficient safety, health, environmental and security laws, regulations, and standards.
- To support education and research on the health, safety, environmental effects, and security of our products and processes.
- To communicate product, service and process risks to our stakeholders and listen to and consider their perspectives.
- To make continual progress towards our goal of no accidents, injuries or harm to human health and the environment from our products and operations and openly report our health, safety, environmental and security performance.
- To seek continual improvement in our integrated Responsible Care Management System® to address environmental, health, safety, and security performance.
- To promote Responsible Care® by encouraging and assisting others to adhere to these Guiding Principles.
We look forward to becoming an active member within the American Chemical Council and our community to promote Responsible Care ®.